- Emergency Service Call 24/7
- Free Diagnosis and Evaluation!
Honolulu Laptop and Desktop Hard Drive Recovery
Desktop and Laptop Hard Drive Recovery
Does your hard drive contain any of the following?
- Written documents
- CAD design files
- Movies and videos
- Digital pictures
- Research, historical and regulatory data
If your laptop or desktop hard drive was dropped, is clicking, grinding, not recognized by your computer, won't boot or is malfunctioning, turn it off immediately to prevent losing your data forever!
These sounds and symptoms mean something is seriously wrong with your hard drive. Turning it on and off, hoping it will fix itself could make any chance of successfully recovering your data impossible.
What to do if your hard drive failed!
- Turn off your computer immediately-continued operation can cause greater damage
- Do not turn your computer off and on hoping it will fix itself-when a hard drive is in a distressed state, any extra actions can create more damage
- Do not install or re-install any software or hardware
- Do not take it apart, open or attempt to clean a damaged drive
- Do not use a file recovery or other software to repair damaged drive: especially if it is not spinning, clicks or beeps
- Do not try to turn on, clean or dry a wet or muddy drive: put it in a zip lock bag and call for help
- Do not try to operate a visibly damaged hard drive. Allow the experts to help you out
Further damage can occur if you try to fix it yourself, especially if you hear scraping, grinding, clicking or other unusual sounds.
We recovered 100% of the data from the hard drive in this burned laptop! See our Facebook pages for references and customer stories.
Desktop and laptop hard drive recovery for Honolulu. Call 800.450.9282
- Alienware desktops laptops
- Buffalo TeraStation
- Compaq laptops and desktops
- Dell desktops and laptops
- HP desktops and laptops
- IBM desktops and laptops
- Gateway desktops and laptops
- Mac notebooks, desktops and Ipods
- Sony laptops, camcorders, video cameras and camera cards
- Lenovo laptops
- Fujitsu hard drives & camera cards
- Hitachi laptop & desktop hard drives
- IBM desktop & laptop hard drives
- Maxtor internal & external hard drives
- Samsung hard drives
- Seagate internal & external hard drives
- Toshiba laptop hard drives
- Western Digital laptop, desktop and external hard drives
*DIY utilities can cause permanent loss of data.
Recovery software and utilities are designed to work with properly functioning hard drives. If your hard drive is clicking,
grinding or making unusual sounds, the platters are getting scratched. DO NOT run software or utilities in these cases.
YOU could lose everything!